Heroscapers

Heroscapers (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/index.php)
-   Custom Units & Army Cards (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Heroclix Heroscape cards (https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=24611)

A3n April 26th, 2009 02:27 AM

Heroclix Heroscape cards

Long time listener, first time caller.

I love looking at all these great customs, but recently I got my hands on a mixed bag of Heroclix thinking how they would be great additions to Marvelscape but searching through the threads for the particular related custom cards hasn't proved too enlightening. So I thought I would if all those that have made custom cards for Heroclix characters could post in this thread as a one-stop-shop it might make it easier for future referencing (& for me :p).

The Heroclix I have & would love cards for are:
Juggernaut; Johnny Alpha; Joker; Question; Psylocke; Scourge; Cheetah; Checkmate Agent; The Darkness; Hawk; Shocker; Manhunter; Diablo; Kobra; Major Maxim; Changeling; Hydra Medic; Robin; Rasputin; Avalanche; Elektra; SHIELD Medic.

But I don't think this thread should be limited to these, as I said I think it could be a great reference. Hoping others think this is a good idea & post.

Cheers

whitestuff April 26th, 2009 03:21 AM

Re: Heroclix Heroscape cards

Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 805870)
Long time listener, first time caller.

I love looking at all these great customs, but recently I got my hands on a mixed bag of Heroclix thinking how they would be great additions to Marvelscape but searching through the threads for the particular related custom cards hasn't proved too enlightening. So I thought I would if all those that have made custom cards for Heroclix characters could post in this thread as a one-stop-shop it might make it easier for future referencing (& for me :p).

The Heroclix I have & would love cards for are:
Juggernaut; Johnny Alpha; Joker; Question; Psylocke; Scourge; Cheetah; Checkmate Agent; The Darkness; Hawk; Shocker; Manhunter; Diablo; Kobra; Major Maxim; Changeling; Hydra Medic; Robin; Rasputin; Avalanche; Elektra; SHIELD Medic.

But I don't think this thread should be limited to these, as I said I think it could be a great reference. Hoping others think this is a good idea & post.

Cheers

Welcome. I've made a few of those and you'll find the list over here. :)

A3n April 26th, 2009 05:56 AM

@ Whitestuff - Absolutely Brilliant. Your thread needs to be stickied! I don't know if your thread came up in any of my searches, if it did it wasn't near the top where it should be. From your thread I am only a few short. Thank you sooooo very much.

Cheers

Poseidon's trident April 26th, 2009 10:20 AM

A3n, I love the fact that you are into customs. Yet some of the fun in customs are making them yourself. You should try to make your own customs.Even if you are really bad at it you should at least try because there is almost nothing like playing with a figure you made yourself. For the ones you still need cards for you could make stats and post them here then people could criticize(constructively please) your stats. Once you get them to your liking you could make a card for them. There are custom card templates on this site but I only know where the generals cards are so maybe someone else could give you a link to other ones.

whitestuff April 26th, 2009 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 805888)
@ Whitestuff - Absolutely Brilliant. Your thread needs to be stickied! I don't know if your thread came up in any of my searches, if it did it wasn't near the top where it should be. From your thread I am only a few short. Thank you sooooo very much.

Cheers

It is not my thread - it has many creators customs in it. Oh, and it is stickied... :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poseidon's trident (Post 805946)
A3n, I love the fact that you are into customs. Yet some of the fun in customs are making them yourself. You should try to make your own customs.Even if you are really bad at it you should at least try because there is almost nothing like playing with a figure you made yourself. For the ones you still need cards for you could make stats and post them here then people could criticize(constructively please) your stats. Once you get them to your liking you could make a card for them. There are custom card templates on this site but I only know where the generals cards are so maybe someone else could give you a link to other ones.

I got your back here as well. Check out the GIMPtute in my sig for all the links and information you need to start your own custom making...

A3n April 26th, 2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Don't want to dissapoint Poseidon but I love the idea of using customs, I love looking at what all you talented people can do to make customs, but I don't have the pieces (or money for them) to do customs. I'm about trying to make the most of what I have. I have started to do some custom terrain pieces but i never use any of my existing tiles to do so, because the little I have are needed for when I do play. That & I don't have an imagination any more :D. As for the Heroclix characters I picked up, most of them I had never heard of before but that doesn't stop me from wanting to use them. So whilst I could have photoshoped the cards I had no idea of what stats & abilities to put on the cards.

Thanx for the encouragement, but whilst you won't see any character mods from me I do hope to post some of my terrain once completed, & I have just posted my first map http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=24612 for all to criticize.

Cheers

Poseidon's trident April 26th, 2009 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A3n (Post 806242)
Quote:

Don't want to dissapoint Poseidon but I love the idea of using customs, I love looking at what all you talented people can do to make customs, but I don't have the pieces (or money for them) to do customs. I'm about trying to make the most of what I have. I have started to do some custom terrain pieces but i never use any of my existing tiles to do so, because the little I have are needed for when I do play. That & I don't have an imagination any more :D. As for the Heroclix characters I picked up, most of them I had never heard of before but that doesn't stop me from wanting to use them. So whilst I could have photoshoped the cards I had no idea of what stats & abilities to put on the cards.

Thanx for the encouragement, but whilst you won't see any character mods from me I do hope to post some of my terrain once completed, & I have just posted my first map http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=24612 for all to criticize.

Cheers

I love looking at customs people have created too. In fact, you should check out my custom of the week thread,http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=24606.I am trying to start it up and I need some nominations!