View Full Version : Ummm any instructions for creating custom cards for Mac?
September 27th, 2006, 07:31 PM
After finally figuring out the gimp andd stuff like that.....I follow the directions and realize, there's no MS paint on mac, duh... :grrrr:
So is there anyone who has instructions for Mac? I sound like a whiny one don't I? :help: :duh:
September 28th, 2006, 02:28 AM
What version of the Mac os are you running and what applications do you have available to you? My answers will change depending on what you have.
Oh, and regardless of what version of mac os you have, I suggest Graphic Convertor as a basic graphics editor.
September 28th, 2006, 08:28 PM
Mac OS X is what I have, and I would have no idea how yo use graphic converter.... :?
September 29th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Ok, a few things.
1) People are often willing to help, but when you ask for help, it is often good to be as detailed as possible about what you want help with.
2) Did you download Graphic Converter and install it? You said you don't have paint, and I suggested that you get Graphic Converter as the Mac alternative. If you are not willing to begin with my first recommendation, the tutorial will probably stop right here.
3) How old are you? I ask because I've taught web design and graphic editing to ages 12-50, but it helps to know a little about my audience.
4) If you are unwilling to learn to use graphic software to make custom cards, I suggest that you stick with this web page:
5) If you want to learn to use the free software I've suggested to make custom cards on your Mac, let me know. If you plan to stick with the "I have no idea how to use this" attitude, see step 4. And if you wonder about my abilities to make a card, here is an example:
September 29th, 2006, 04:01 PM
I'm 14. I would love for you to teach me! TY! :bowdown:
September 30th, 2006, 09:30 AM
September 30th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Sorry that I didn't respond to your note earlier.
I am up for doing instructions, and until last night at 6pm, I thought that my weekend was open to whatever I wanted to do.
Then I found out that there is a major problem with a server at work, it must be fixed by tomorrow, and if it isn't, no one will be able to do a necessary part of their job on Monday.:passout:
So class has been cancelled this weekend, I'll get something up here soon. Sorry :cry:
September 30th, 2006, 10:21 PM
Lol it''s alright don't beat yourself up to get me directions on to make a custom card. BUT..... TY! :thumbsup:
October 1st, 2006, 01:38 PM
vBulletin® v3.6.9, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.